Your Maryland Personal Injury Attorney
If you or a loved one has been seriously injured as a result of negligence or misconduct on the part of someone else, we can help. The Law Office of Jason Perash can help you recover financial compensation for your accident claim. Damages that may be recovered in Maryland personal injury claims include:
- Medical expenses
- Physical pain and mental anguish
- Lost wages or work time
- Physical impairment
- Injuries to a spouse (or wrongful death)
- Exemplary damages
- Wrongful death
Attorney Jason M. Perash can advise you of your legal rights and options if you or a family member has been injured.
Why Hire A Personal Injury Attorney?
The events immediately following a severe injury or any injury that affects your day-to-day life can be confusing and overwhelming. From seeking proper medical care to confusion surrounding how you will pay for treatment or carry on with your everyday activities, it can be difficult to know where to turn for support. However, with the help of the right personal injury attorney in Upper Marlboro, MD, you can find the answers and resources necessary to get you back on track and begin building a foundation to pursue compensation for your damages.
Additionally, it is critical to know how to handle your affairs after an accident or injury, and even slight missteps during this period can severely detriment your ability to receive the compensation you deserve. From ensuring you receive a proper medical evaluation as soon as possible to taking witness testimony or conducting further investigation, working with a personal injury law firm can make a significant difference in your case.
It is often also a commonly held misconception that attorneys are prohibitively expensive and can be unnecessary when filing personal injury claims. However, this could not be farther from the truth. With the right personal injury law firm, you will likely save both time and money since common mistakes can be avoided, and you will be less likely to be taken advantage of by insurance agencies or other attorneys hired by the opposing party.
Should You Trust The Insurance Company?
While it may initially seem as though the insurance agents or agencies are on your side or acting in your best interest, this is often just a guise put on to take advantage of you during a difficult time. Insurance companies are in the business of making money and retaining as much of it as possible. So, while you may deserve a significant settlement, they will do everything in their power to diminish or discredit your claim.
On top of all of this, if litigation becomes necessary, you will likely encounter a team of highly specialized and aggressive attorneys who are trained to fight tooth and nail to ensure your claim is discredited or thrown out altogether. To combat this, enlist the help of a personal injury attorney who will stand up for your rights in the courtroom and will go to battle to give you the best chance at the highest possible recovery settlement.
Remember, even if the offending party has inadequate insurance, many customers’ insurance policies will allow you to sue your own insurance company to recover the damages you are owed. If this is the case in your situation, you have paid into your insurance company and held up your end of the bargain, meaning it is time for them to hold up theirs. Regardless of the situation, it is critical to contact a personal injury attorney in Upper Marlboro, MD, as soon as possible after the injury occurred. This will not only give you the support and resources you need but ensure you build the best foundation for your case as possible before proceeding.
- At-Fault And Uninsured Or Underinsured Drivers In Maryland
- Guiding Clients Through The Personal Injury Recovery Process
- Calling The Police After An Accident, Regardless Of The Damage And Injury
- Speaking With The Other Party At The Scene
- What To Expect If Injured In A Car Accident Caused By An Uninsured Or Underinsured Driver
- Safe Information To Share With The Hospital
- The Risks In Having Any Contact With The At-Fault Party’s Insurance
- The Benefits Of Keeping A Pain And Healing Diary
- How Personal Injury Damages Are Calculated
- Available Options If You Can’t Get To A Reasonable Settlement Agreement With The Insurance Company
- The Information Needed To Get Started On A Personal Injury Case After An Accident
- Filing A Personal Injury Claim In Prince George’s County
- Seek Medical Treatment After A Car Accident
- Taking Care Of Your Health And Claim After A Car Accident Injury
- Cause And Liability For Trucking Accidents In Maryland
- Are My Medical Bills Worth The Fight?
CALL NOW FOR A FREE CONSULTATION!
This office offers free personal injury consultations to victims of injuries in Prince George’s County, Baltimore, and surrounding areas. You will be charged nothing unless your case is won, so feel free to call us 24 hours a day, seven days a week, and let Jason know how he can help you. You can call the office at (443) 782-5554 or fill out a contact form here on the website.
Get Your Free Case Review!